Financing Your Purchase
Through our relationship with NEIF (National Energy Improvement Fund) and GreenSky Lending, we offer various flexible options for financing your new product or system with approved credit. That way, you can invest in your home’s comfort or respond to an unexpected heating and cooling need without breaking your monthly budget.
With approved credit through NEIF and GreenSky Lending, you’ll enjoy:
- Convenient monthly payments
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible financing terms
Additionally, taking advantage of special GreenSky Financing won’t use up your existing funding sources, like a home equity line of credit, other credit cards, or a bank account. They’ll still be available when you need them.
When deciding whether to repair or replace an old unit, more often than not, homeowners base their decision on cost, not comfort. The goal of your home’s heating and cooling system is to provide consistent temperature and humidity control. While a repair may restore a newer unit’s performance, many older models lack the energy-efficient features that are standard in today’s systems, costing you more in the long run.
Base Your Decision on Comfort, Not Budget
Your home’s heating and cooling are investments, but a replacement does not have to break the bank. Many financing options are available to make your new system more affordable and fit almost any budget. Plus, your new system will provide energy savings for many years to come.
For questions about which financing options are right for you, or to learn about special financing promotions, contact LHR Plumbing + Heating today.
GreenSky® Credit Program Finance Module Usage Guidelines
By using the GreenSky® Credit Program Finance Module product, you(the merchant and/or merchant’s assignees) agree to follow the below conditions during implementation:
1) Do not alter the embed code created using this tool in ANY way — Should GreenSky’s branding, compliance language or plan terms change, GreenSky® retains the ability to update imagery in the module remotely.
2) Module should not be placed in proximity to any content or imagery that may be damaging to GreenSky, LLC or the GreenSky® Program brand — The GreenSky® Program Finance Module should not be implemented on any page or site that may, by association or otherwise, result in damage to GSTC or the GreenSky® Program brand.
3) Merchant agrees to adhere to the GreenSky® Program Merchant Marketing Guidelines to ensure ethical and best practices are followed.