Do you have an air conditioner unit in your home or office? If so, paying attention to warning signs that indicate when you need professional AC repair service is important. Warning signs vary from one system to another, but there are a few common signs that everyone should know. Here are warning signs indicating when you need air conditioner repair service in Bedford, NH.
- Unusual Noises – Air conditioner units are typically designed to run fairly quietly. If you begin to hear strange noises coming from your AC unit, it likely indicates there is a problem that needs to be addressed. Common sounds include buzzing, whistling, clunking, and grinding.
- Thermostat Malfunctioning – If the thermostat is not working properly, it could be due to a malfunctioning part or wiring issue. When the AC unit fails to cool as expected, check the thermostat and contact a repair service if necessary.
- Refrigerant Leaks – If your air conditioner’s refrigerant levels are running low, it will likely need immediate attention. Refrigerant should only be handled by a qualified technician.
- Bad Odor Coming from the Air Vents – If you smell a musty odor from your AC unit, it could be caused by mold or mildew buildup within the system. This can cause health problems and should be addressed immediately.
- High Energy Bills – When there is an issue with your ductless mini split system in Manchester, NH, it will likely work harder than usual to cool the space. If you notice an increase in energy bills without a corresponding change in weather, contact a professional repair service.
When warning signs appear, acting quickly and contacting a qualified AC repair service is essential. Attempting to fix the issue yourself could result in further damage and more costly repairs. Regular AC tune up in Bedford, NH, will reduce the need for sudden repairs.
If you are experiencing any of these warning signs or feel like your air conditioner is not working as efficiently as it should, contact our expert technicians at LHR Plumbing & Heating. Call us at (603) 270-9224 for immediate assistance.