Scheduling regularly scheduled maintenance for your Bedford, NH heat pump is essential for optimum performance and energy efficiency. Not only does a well-maintained system last longer, but it runs more efficiently and can help you save on costly repairs by catching small issues before they become big problems.
Proper routine maintenance also helps protect your warranty if applicable and makes sure that you’re getting the most out of your home comfort system. Read on to learn more about what is included in regular heat pump maintenance in Bedford, NH!
- Cleaning: Dust and debris can build up on components of your heat pump over time, reducing efficiency and causing the system to work harder than it should. During routine maintenance, certified technicians will clean all accessible parts of the unit for optimal performance.
- Inspection: In addition to cleaning, a technician will inspect your system for any signs of damage or wear that could lead to costly repairs if left unchecked. This includes checking that all moving parts are operating correctly and replacing worn-out filters or other components as needed.
- Testing: Technicians will also test the system’s controls and safety components to make sure they are working properly and following manufacturer recommendations. This helps to minimize potential hazards and maintain peak performance.
- Diagnostics: By connecting to your system with specialized diagnostics software, certified technicians can test and analyze all aspects of the system’s operation. This includes testing voltage, current, temperature, and pressure readings to ensure they are within acceptable levels.
- Tune-up: The technician will then perform a tune-up to ensure the system is running as efficiently as possible. This may include adjusting the system settings, cleaning sensitive parts, lubricating components and other services that can help reduce energy consumption and improve performance.
- Final inspection: After completing necessary maintenance tasks, technicians will conduct a final inspection of the system to make sure it is functioning properly and safely. If any issues are identified, they will be recommended for repair or replacement. Heat pumps in Bedford, NH should be serviced regularly to maintain peak performance and energy efficiency.
By scheduling regular heat pump maintenance in Bedford, NH, you can ensure that your system is running efficiently and safely, saving you money on costly repairs down the line.
Contact LHR Plumbing and Heating today at (603) 270-9224 to learn more about our maintenance services or to schedule furnace repair in Manchester, NH or surrounding areas.