Water Heater Installation and Repair Services in Bedford NH
Contact LHR Plumbing and Heating today for all your residential or commercial water heater installation and repair needs in Bedford, New Hampshire.
You may have noticed that your hot water isn't the same as it used to be. Our Bedford, NH water heater repair experts can inspect your system and determine what's causing your lower water temperature. We inspect, install, and repair virtually any kind of water heater: whether it's gas, electric, tankless, or solar to give you peace of mind. We can also help you decide whether a new installation or some repairs will solve the problem without breaking the bank.
Call us today at (603)-270-9224 to book the following services:
- Water Heater Installation in Bedford, NH
- Water Heater Repair in Bedford, NH
- Water Heater Replacement in Bedford, NH
Are You Ready To Get Started?
Our experts take pride in their craft and are trained and certified to provide you with exceptional workmanship and knowledgeable service.
Why You Need to Service Your Water Heater
Water heaters are one of the most overlooked systems in your home. Like any other systems, they require maintenance in order to function properly. It's important to have a professional inspect and service your water heater on a regular basis to keep it running efficiently and safely.
Below are three main reasons why it is important to maintain your water heater:
- Boost the life of your water heater. With regular maintenance and tune-ups, your water heater will last longer than if left alone.
- Maintain the tank's efficiency. A lack of maintenance causes a decrease in efficiency that results in higher energy bills.
- Cut down on system failures. An unmaintained water heater is more likely to fail. Regular maintenance can help catch problems before they become too serious.
How to Tell When Your Water Heater Needs Repair or Replacement?
You should check for common signs that indicate your water heater needs repair or replacement. Leaking, rust on the bottom of the tank, and strange noises coming from the water heater are some of the most common signs with water heaters.
If you suspect a problem with your water heater, don't hesitate to contact our team. We will troubleshoot your water heater system and identify the source of the issue and we'll present you with the right options for water heater repair or replacement right away.
Water Heater Installation & Repair in Bedford, NH
Highly experienced professionals
Residential & Commercial Service
Most affordable rates
Hot Water Heater Repair
Gas & Electric Heater Repair
Water Heater Replacement