Sewer Line Replacement
REQUEST A QUOTE
When a sewer line breaks, it is imperative to call a repairman as soon as possible. Broken sewer lines can cause extensive damage not only to your plumbing system but also to your home’s infrastructure. Additionally, leaving burst sewer pipes for too long can endanger your health.
Thus, if one of your sewage pipes has burst, call our experts at LHR Plumbing and Heating for sewer line replacement in Bedford, NH. Our skilled plumbers can provide quick and knowledgeable service to ensure your sewage pipes function for years to come. Here are the common causes and symptoms of sewer line damage and how to take preventive action.
Sewer Line Damage Causes
Common causes of pipe damage that require sewer line replacement in Bedford, NH, include:
Symptoms of a Broken Pipe
Here are the most common signs that you have a broken pipe and should call for emergency service:
- You hear abnormal gurgling noises coming from your toilets.
- Your yard is flooded for no apparent reason.
- There is no water in your toilets (or less than usual).
- You notice sewage backup in your toilet or bathtub.
- You smell sewage in your basement, yard, or other unexpected parts of your property.
- Your bathtub won’t drain properly.
- The grass surrounding your sewer pipes is much greener than in other parts of your yard.
How to Prevent Sewer Line Damage
Best Sewer Line Replacement Company in Bedford, NH
Call LHR Plumbing and Heating today at (603) 607-6997 for Air Conditioning services in Bedford, NH and surrounding areas.